Membership Benefits and Requirements
All non-officer members of the UC Santa Barbara Actuarial Association must be:
- Staff, faculty members or UC Santa Barbara students who have paid the club membership dues.
- Must pay an annual membership fee of $30 (no prorated adjustments). These dues are to be used to promote club events, and for purchase of materials to enhance actuarial education of club members
- Must sign-in and attend at least two events per quarter to be considered an Active Member.
Benefits for Active Members include the following:
- Reimbursement of 2nd passed exam
- Access to study material
- Training sessions (mock interviews, excel, etc…)
- Be able to send resumes to employers with the rest of the paying members
- Member-only socials
- Recognition for passed exams
- Alumni maintain membership benefits for one year