- Reach out to any of our officers (list of officers with emails and phone numbers)
- Venmo $30 to “UCSB Actuarial Association” with your name, year, email, phone number, and number of exams passed.
Alumni membership is $10. Venmo username is @UCSBAA and the profile picture on Venmo is the same as Facebook.
Membership Benefits and Requirements
All non-officer members of the UC Santa Barbara Actuarial Association must be:
- Staff, faculty members or UC Santa Barbara students who have paid the club membership dues.
- Must pay an annual membership fee of $30 (no prorated adjustments). These dues are to be used to promote club events, and for purchase of materials to enhance actuarial education of club members
- Must sign-in and attend at least two events per quarter to be considered an Active Member.
Benefits for Active Members include the following:
- Eligible to attend all events (20-25 events per quarter)
- Eligible to participate in Actuarial Case Study Competitions
- Eligible to enroll in the Actuarial Mentorship Program
- Community Volunteering Opportunities
- Access to all Actuarial Exam Study Manuals in PSTAT Dept.
- Discount Codes for Actuarial Exam Seminars (The Infinite Actuary, Coaching Actuaries, etc.)
- Eligible for Actuarial Exam Fee Reimbursement
- Can use study space in library reserved exclusively for club members
- Can sign-up for Club sports teams
- And much more …